- To carry out medical research by engaging in the research and development of all fields of medical science, and in all therapies of medical treatment, so as to afford medical relief in a better way.
- To provide research facilities for carrying on research, basic and applied in all systems and disciplines of medical and surgical knowledge, keeping in view the sociomedical and socioeconomic needs of the afflicted community.
- To fund, establish or takeover and/or otherwise conduct research institutions in all discipline of medical and surgical knowledge.
- To encourage and develop biological and pharmacological standardization of indigenous medicinal plants.
- To encourage the discovery of new medical and/or surgical management of disease and afflictions and investigate and make known the nature and merits of investigations and findings and research in the said field and to acquire any patent and licences or other protective devices relating to the results of any discovery, investigations, findings or researches and to acquire any process upon such terms so as to manufacture and distribute for charitable purpose any product developed, discovered or improved.
- To provide, encourage, initiate or promote facilities of the discovery, improvement or development of new methods of diagnosis, understanding and prevention and treatment of disease.