1.To carry on the business or businesses of a holding and investment company, and to buy, underwrite and to invest in and acquire and hold shares, stocks, debentures, debenture stock, bonds, obligation or securities of companies or partnership firms or body corporates or any other entities whether in India or elsewhere either singly or jointly with any other person(s), body corporate or partnership firm or any other entity carrying out or proposing to carry out any activity whether in India or elsewhere in any manner including but not limited to the following:
a) To acquire any such shares , stocks, debenture, debenture stock, bonds, obligation or securities by original subscription, exchange or otherwise and to subscribe for the same either conditionally or otherwise, to guarantee the subscription thereof issued or guaranteed by any government, state, public body, or authority, firm, body corporate or any other entity or persons in India or elsewhere.
b) To purchase or acquire, hold, trade and further to dispose of any right, stake or controlling interest in the shares, stocks, debentures, debenture stock, bonds, obligation or securities of companies or partnership firms either singly or jointly with any other person(s), body corporate or partnership firm carrying out or proposing to carry out any activity in India or in any other part of the world.
c) To invest and deal with the moneys of the Company not immediately required in such manner as may from time to time be determined and to hold or otherwise deal with any investment made.
2. To facilitate and encourage the creation, issue or conversion of debentures, debenture stock, bonds, obligation, shares, stocks, and securities, and to act as trustees in connection with any such securities, and to take part in the conversion of business concerns and undertakings into companies.
3. To give any guarantee in relation to the payment of any debentures, debenture stock, bonds, obligation or securities.
4. To subscribe for, conditionally or unconditionally, to underwrite issue on commission or otherwise take, hold, deal in, and convert stocks, shares and securities, of all kinds, and to enter into partnership, or into any arrangement for sharing profits, union of interest, reciprocal consession or co-operation with any person, partnership, or organize companies, syndicates, or partnerships of all kinds, for the purpose of acquiring and undertaking any property and liabilities of this company, or of any other company or of advancing, directly or indirectly, the object thereof, or for any other purpose which this company may think expedient.
5. To lend and advance money and assets of all kinds or give credit on any terms or mode and with or without security to any individual, firm, body corporate or any other entity ( including without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing any holding company, subsidiary or fellow subsidiary of , or any other company whether or not associated in any way with, the company ), to enter into guarantees, contracts of indemnity and suretyship of all kinds, to receive money on deposits or loan upon any terms, and to secure or guarantee in any manner and upon any terms the payment of any sum of money or the performance of any obligation by any person, firm or company (including without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing any holding company, subsidiary or fellow subsidiary of , or any other company associated in any way with, the company.
6. To borrow and raise money in any manner for the purpose of any business of the company or of any company in which the company is interested and to secure the repayment of any money borrowed, raised or owing by mortgage, charge, standard security, lien or other security upon the whole or any part of the Company’s property or assets (whether present or future).
7. To transact or carry on all kinds of agency business, and in particular in relation to the investment of money, the sale of property and the collection and receipt of money.
8. To Purchase or otherwise acquire, and to sell, exchange, surrender, lease, mortgage, charge, convert, turn to account, dispose of , and deal with property and rights of all kinds, and in particular, mortgages, debentures, produce, concessions, options, contracts, patents, licenses, stocks, shares, bonds, policies, book debts, business concerns, and undertakings and claims, privileges, and chooses in action of all kinds.
9. To carry on activities of leasing and /or hire-purchase.