- To promote spiritual, physical, mental, educational development and upliftment of adults and children of all ages without any distinction of cast, creed or religion and in the interest of mankind in general.
- To aid or establish, takeover or collaborate with any institution or school or association, for physical, mental, spiritual, educational development, uplift of intelligence or its development.
- To propagate, import and adopt any audiovisual methods for solving the problems of crime, drug abuses and help in the inculcation of such behavior as would bring happiness to the family of man or generally mankind without reservation of his status, caste and religion.
- To aid or establish any institution or adopt means for imparting, promotion of any art, science or to promote selfhelp to overcome any of these evils particularly for the poor or weaker sections of the society in India or abroad.
- To establish any home, institution or society for religious workshop and knowledge or for the welfare, maintenance and development of orphans of any community or society.
- To establish any institution or society for the welfare of victims of natural calamities and/or provide food and shelter to any needy person or persons from time to time.
- To undertake the compilation, printing and publication of simple prayers for daily prayers for spiritual and psychological uplift of people generally.
- Simple booklets explaining the basic morals and values of human life and for moral upliftment.
- Books suitable for moral and spiritual instructions to school going children, containing simple science, stories from epics depicting the life of ideal persons, sages and other renowned personalities.
- To award prizes in competition of physical games and educational competitions and to award scholarships to the needy and to provide ways and means for the uplift of poor and needy children or individuals and to inculcate moral discipline.
- To arrange and provide such medical aid and such other assistance necessary for living to the needy persons who are otherwise incapable or handicapped or mentally or physically retarded and financially uplift any person of poor class.
- To enter any social, moral and financial assistance for betterment of life of any unmarried girl or boy, widow or widower from time to time.
- To arrange tours or provide conveyance to any person or persons to and from any such place(s) of historical or universally acclaimed religious place or places which may enlighten and defuse knowledge and/or for the avoidance or to reduce or remove the mental depression and which may encourage and boost the spiritual instinct for a better and happier life.
- To provide cooking, eating and other utensils or clothing temporarily or from time to time daily needs on special occasions of the persons or families of the persons who are, for any reasons incapable for providing these for themselves at the time of need, either free or against nominal charges.
- To accept donations, raise subscriptions from the members or other persons, to invest the funds of the company with such individuals, societies, firms or companies for providing income to the company on such terms and conditions as may deem proper and necessary for the fulfillment of the aims and objects of the company and to further its interest as enumerated above.
- To provide for all activities for improving the moral standards of the people, promoting respect for all religions, tolerance and cordial feelings between man and man irrespective of difference of caste, colour, creed or religion.
- To promote spiritual studies and open spiritual training and Yoga centres for general public and to do everything to make spiritual studies popular amongst the public.
- To start, maintain and assist in relief measures in those parts which are or become subjected to natural calamities like famine, fire, flood, earthquakes etc.
- To establish, found and maintain libraries, reading rooms for the use and convenience of general public.
- To award prizes, medals and the like in universities, colleges, schools, etc., to encourage students for higher and better education.
- To give monetary help to disabled or blind persons in the form of monthly allowance or gratuities.
- To open, found, establish, maintain and assist leper asylums or other institutions for helping the poor, destitute, widows and orphans of all faiths and communities.
- To give stipends, allowance or gratuities, recurring or otherwise for the maintenance etc. for such time or duration as may deem proper and necessary.
- To do any other act or thing which is ancillary to the achievement of any of the above stated objects.